Mohamed Elneny might leave Arsenal if he fails to get more active play time under Mikel Arteta.
- Mohammed led Egypt to the final of the concluded Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) 2022.
- He played in all five matches in AFCON, and accordingly.
- He might consider leaving Arsenal if he does not make the first 11.
In an interview with Ahmed Hossam Mido Elneny said;
- “I have a dream and I will not give it up.”
- “I see myself able to be in the starting 11, but if I saw that the difference between me and my colleagues in Arsenal was too big, I would leave immediately, I’m not stubborn.”
- “When UNAI EMERY was the coach, I left for Besiktas due to the feeling that the coach wouldn’t give me a chance” the midfielder added. That was in 2019/2020.
Tags: Arsenal, Football, Mohamed Elneny